Soft Tissue Medical Center provides the following:
- Digital Goniometry for Range of Motion Assessment and Motor Strength Testing
- Access to Medical Specialists for Trigger Point and Joint Injections
- Guided Rehabilitation and Stability Exercise Protocol
- Soft Tissue, NMR and Manual Therapy
- Home Exercise and After Care Instruction
- Kinesio and Athletic Taping
- Interferential Muscle Stimulation for pain relief, muscular relaxation, inflammation reduction and the re-establishment of muscular function.
- Ultrasound to increase circulation, expediting the healing process and providing deep heat of soft tissue structures.
- Alpha Stimulation, to sedate and relax patients, reducing pain, particularly chronic tension headaches.
- Phonophoresis and Iontophoresis, which introduce anti-inflammatory medication painlessly into a joint or injured muscle.
The unique combination of physical medicine and Dr. Payan's manual approach provides patients faster relief and enduring results. Let us help you. Contact us to set up your appointment today.